Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Effective bumper stickers

I think that most bumper stickers have little or no effect on people. If you agree with one, then you smile. If you disagree with one, then you just think the person is a jerk.

I propose a new class of bumper stickers designed to elicit much more powerful responses from people.

If you're like me, you don't really like conflict. But sometimes, people just need to have their asses kicked. I hate to have to do it myself, so I propose using a new type of bumper sticker to get the job done by other means.

Here's now it works: when someone needs to have his or her ass kicked, figure out which car is theirs. If they are a coworker or neighbor, this isn't too hard. Then, secure yourself one of the bumper stickers as described below. Then, when nobody's watching, stick it on the back bumper of their car. These stickers will be small so that they won't necessarily notice them, but sooner or later, drivers behind them will see it.

The idea is to make the stickers say incredibly insensitive things to hopefully elicit anger from a driver behind them. Sooner or later, a driver will get out of his car, pull your target out of his or her car, and beat the shit out of this person.

Now, what would these bumper stickers say? Well how about the following:

(please keep in mind I am not promoting these statements; they are design to make others angry)

"Even if the Holocaust really did happen, I'm still happy it did!"

or

"I hate ni$&%*s" (obviously you'd use the real word on the sticker)

or

"Hey stupid Muslim: why don't you go blow up a cave in Afghanistan?"

etc, etc.

Sooner or later, anyone with such a bumper sticker will experience a world-class ass-kicking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Andy, I wanted to make sure you got this message about how I fixed my issues with bloglines:

The url I was subscribed to looked like this: http://statspuzzles.blogspot.com/atom.xml
?bsuser=statspuzzles

Note the ?bsuser=statspuzzles.
But then I subscribed to the url that looks like this: http://statspuzzles.blogspot.com/atom.xml and I haven't had a problem since. Let me know if that works for you.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home